Saturday, February 14, 2015

Diaper Bag Must-Haves

If you are a brand new, soon-to-be, or already a mom, it's nice to know exactly what you need to carry in that diaper bag. If you have had children before, then you probably have a list of your own. This list includes everything that I carry in my diaper bag whenever I leave the house with my girls (toddler and infant). For a while, before my youngest was born, I could just throw a diaper in my purse and on the way we went into town. But you can't do that with an infant. 

1. Wipes (I like the sensitive or fragrance free)

2. Powder or butt ointment (Desitan, Butt Paste, etc...)

3. Tylenol (you never know when you are going to need it)

4. Diapers (I love my LUVS, but have been using generic to save a little money)

5. Formula, Breast Milk, or Milk

6. Blanket (I like to pack both a heavy and light one)

7. Water Bottle (to make milk on the go)

8. Extra sets of clothes (socks, if needed)

9. Bottle or Sippy Cup

10. Nook or Pacifier

11. Toy (depending on age)

12. Hand Sanitizer

13. Hat, gloves or sunscreen (depending on the time of year)

14. Facial Tissues or Boogie Wipes (I like the facial tissues with lotion; they are softer on the skin)

15. Diaper changing pad (a blanket works as well)



Let me know what you take along with you for your little one...

Thanks for stopping by the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting & don't forget to Subscribe!