Saturday, February 14, 2015

Shorelunch Pork Chops

Came across this recipe tonight when I decided that I didn't just want to bake our pork chops. Looking through the cupboards, I came across a Shorelunch box that I had bought to use for fish. Then, I decided to fry our pork chops in the Shorelunch and finish them off by baking them for half an hour. This recipe is amazingly simple.

Ingredients
1/2 box of Shorelunch Original Recipe
3 Pork Chops
Oil

Directions
1. Pour oil into pan and heat up
2. Coat both sides of the pork chop with Shorelunch
3. Place gently into frying pan
4. Fry until both sides are golden brown
5. Put into a baking dish
6. Pore water on bottom of baking dish
7. Sprinkle the rest of the Shorelunch, whatever you didn't use, on top of the pork chops and water.
8. Bake at 425 degrees of 1/2 an hour or until fully cooked through

By sprinkling the remaining Shorelunch on top of the pork chops and water, it creates a gravy. This recipe was a HUGE hit with my family and was very quick to make.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Commenting & don't forget to Subscribe!